* Can you spell “Bleszinski”? Cliff Bleszinski revealed that he no longer wants to be called “CliffyB.”
* Totilo gave his impressions of “Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts” to see if it’s as disappointing as everyone says it is.
* Hell hath frozen over? Almost. We found out that Nintendo DS and Xbox360 connectivity were considered for “Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.”
* Have no fear: We learned the “Metal Gear” series will continue after “Guns of the Patriots” (as wellas its connection to “Assassin’s Creed.”
* The makers of “Madworld” talk about comparisons to “Sin City” and signpost-stabbing…
* Testing… one… two… What if you tried a “Rock Band” mic with “SingStar”?
* Things I’ve done at the Nintendo World Store: pre-ordered games, bought games and… witnessed a watermelon-eating contest? See pro eaters do their thing in the name of WiiWare’s “Major League Eating.”
* Let the music game wars begin: “Guitar Hero: World Tour” will add drums and music creation.
* If you could ask Microsoft anything, what would it be? A fan recognized and approached journalists and Shane Kim during dinner last week. See what he had to ask.
* Klepek got his hands on “Silent Hill: Homecoming.” See what he thought considering he hadn’t play any “SH” games since “Silent Hill 2.”
* Klepek also got to see “Alone in the Dark” — sort of. He discussed what it’s like to be a reporter and a fan who doesn’t want to see spoilers.
* Hifumi Kouno talked about the Platinum/Sega DS role-playing game called “Infinite Line” inspired by Arthur C. Clarke.
* What does Ninja Master say? Keep your mouth shut. At least to the people that work at Sega.
* EA Sports told us that hardcore fans shouldn’t fear their new casual approach.
* In his weekly column about San Francisco, Klepek found the best local arcade… which isn’t local.
* Tracy Morgan was dared to make the ultimate porn video game on “30 Rock.”
* MTV News’ Kurt Loder reviews Uwe Boll’s “Postal” movie and calls it a “classic.” What?