This week, "GTA IV" finally came out. We tore ourselves away from the game to give you extensive coverage. Check it out:
* We revealed that "Fatal Inertia EX" will hit PSN next month.
* Our resident Nintendo fanboy Jason Cipriano wrote Nintendo a letter about his issues with "Mario Kart Wii."
* We got pictures of a horse covered in ping pong balls for the "Age of Conan" mo-cap shoot.
* The pole dancing Wii game is for fitness (of course) and for both men and women alike.
* Stephen Totilo looked at the most graphically impressive PS3 game so far.
* WiiWare developer Nnooo isn't sure how much their game "Pop" should cost.
* Capcom revealed that Nintendo controls the fate of their VC games, including "Bionic Commando."
* Atari founder Nolan Bushnell told us that in-game ads don't work.
* Analysts say the PS2 won't be getting a price drop anytime soon.