* No one’s surprised: Sony’s Sixaxis controller is discontinued.
* An Xbox 360 gamerscore cheater ’fesses up and told us why he did it.
* Stephen Totilo talked to “Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Swords” producer Yosuke Hayashi, who revealed that the game is good enough for his mom.
* CroTilo’s Vs. Mode on “Patapon” concludes with an argument about grinding in games.
* For once, the judges and the readers agree: Ecco the Dolphin is the greatest aquatic animal in video games.
* The NPD found the Xbox 360 to be the most used console for online gaming. But #2 and #3? The PS2 and Wii. Yep, PS-two.
* In his quest to find “Tetris DS,” Patrick Klepek found that analysts said games only have “a few months” to succeed while EA, the maker of annual sports games, thinks a game’s life cycle is increasing.
* In this week’s “Direct from SF,” Klepek hits the Chinatown gaming scene.
* We don’t review games. Just their cover art.
* New to the ballpark? Don’t worry: Jason Cipriano offered help in deciding which MLB game is right for you.
* Meet the man behind the “Call of Duty 4” rap song.
* “Super Smash Bros.” creator ponders the lack of new Nintendo characters.
* DLC on NES? Meet the Glider from Retrozone.
* Trying to make money off selling games? $500,000 is reasonable, right? Right??
* Do you know your console packaging? Do you, really? Take our fun photo quiz.