* We debuted our new MTV Rhythm Game Trackfinder, a searchable database which helps you find out which of your favorite songs and artists appear in what music-based video games.
* Multiplayer editor Stephen Totilo (finally) completed his nearly never-ending series of posts about what games he played in 2007. This week, he shared with us the games he played on the Wii, DS, PSP, PSN and XBLA.
* Thinking about taking a trip to the worlds in "Mass Effect"? Totilo gave us his traveler's notes.
* We learn that Darth Vader and Yoda are going to make appearances in "Soul Calibur IV," which got us thinking about applying the six degrees of Kevin Bacon to video games. (See how we connect actress Brooke Burke to Pikachu.)
* Learn how a "Madden" mod helps real college football coaches train their players.
* "Assassin's Creed" on DS? It's coming, folks! (Really!)
* If "Super Mario Galaxy" were real, this is what it might look like.
* Cipriano found "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" action figures and makes everyone in the office super jealous.
* Totilo explained how his four year-old niece is obsessed with his DS. (His hand-held system automatically makes him the world's best uncle.)
* The Big Dog also wrote about how he thinks games should have a "show-off" mode and even hashed out his idea with a gaming publicist (who disagreed).
* Our first "What We're NOT Playing" of the year escalates into a 2D Sonic vs. 3D Sonic debate.
* Cipriano conquered "Puzzle Quest" and played "Rayman Raving Rabbids" (among many others) over the holidays to help him on his "Smash Bros." Achievement quest.
* We got a sneak peek at Issue #3 of the new "World of Warcraft" comic, in stores next week!