The search for the Greatest Movie Badass of All Time is on! MTV News has asked accomplished filmmakers, actors and you, the audience, to vote for your favorites. Now we've tabulated the results and found our 10 finalists for the top spot. Who will reign supreme as the Greatest Badass of All Time? Find out on February 6 at 7:15 p.m. when MTV announces the winner live at New York's Comic-Con and right here at MTV.com.
WHO: James Gunn
WHAT: "Slither" (writer/director), "Dawn of the Dead" (2004, writer)
10. Frank Bullitt (Steve McQueen), "Bullitt"
9. Minnie Castavet (Ruth Gordon), "Rosemary's Baby"
8. Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell), "Escape from New York"
7. Don Logan (Ben Kingsley), "Sexy Beast"
6. Dae-Su Oh (Min-sik Choi), "Old Boy"
5. Pike Bishop (William Holden), "The Wild Bunch"
4. Henry (Michael Rooker), "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer"
3. Frank (Henry Fonda), "Once Upon a Time in the West"
2. Dirty Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood), "Dirty Harry" Films
1. Walker (Lee Marvin), "Point Blank"
Mark your calendars: on February 6 at 7:15 p.m. MTV News will unveil the ranking of the Top 10 Greatest Movie Badasses LIVE at New York Comic-Con. Planning on attending? Then make sure to drop by as MTV and celebrities debate the list.