Contributed by John Bobey
As "Quantum of Solace" continues its worldwide box office reign, it's easy to miss the little details that made it so memorable. Thankfully, here's a list of those handy life lessons.
- Quantum isn't a multi-vitamin, but an international crime syndicate.
- When in pursuit of foreign operatives, it's pretty much guaranteed that if you dart in to any random locker room, you'll find a Tom Ford tuxedo in exactly your size...shoes too!
- The Green movement is a front for evil geniuses who really don't love the environment (though I've suspected that for a while).
- M is kind of a ball buster.
- All CIA agents have a moustache.
- Women who try to kill you, in actuality, want to have sex with you.
- If you sense that someone is hiding behind the drapes in a hotel room, poised to kill you, yeah...you're probably right.
- Don't be fooled -- even frail, effete crime kingpins are awesome fighters.
- Captured villains are remarkably witty, even when they're about to be tortured .
- Criminals use those shiny silver briefcases exclusively.
- Apparently, agents in the British Secret Service never need to:
Reload their guns
Exercise (yet are totally ripped)
Pay for anything, anywhere
Use the bathroom
Experience jet lag
- Forget Iran...it's the Bolivians!
MTV Readers, what did YOU learn from "Quantum of Solace"? Share below.