What would a Monday be without serious superhero news? Heath Ledger talks "The Dark Knight," Paddy Considine talks "Punisher," and Hulk lets his fists do the talking.
- Heath Ledger talks Joker with French television, says it's the "most fun" he's ever had (at the 2:17 mark of the video.) (Allocine)
- Paddy Considine NOT in "Punisher 2," with bonus bridge-burning hilarity. (Considine Boards)
- Hulk smash Harlem in these spy photos from set. (The Sixth State)
- You could be kind of a big deal: Will Ferrell auctioning off cameo role in new film "Step Brothers" for charity. (Cinema Blend)
- We hardly knew ye: Lindsay Lohan to quit Hollywood? (Hollywood.com)
- Steven Zaillian to adapt "A Thousand Splendid Suns," story of two Muslim women married to the same man. (Variety)