The Season 3 premiere of "Snooki & JWOWW" is less than one day away (ONE DAY, FOUR HOURS, TO BE EXACT), and we're practically peeing our pants with excitement. OK, so maybe it's all the pumpkin spice lattes we've been downing, but we're still beyond pumped for Tuesday. And why? Let us count the reasons...
1. Snooki and Jionni in full-on parental mode: Now that little Lorenzo has hit the one-year mark, it means that Nicole and her man have had several months to learn the art of caring for a baby guido. Hopefully things will go smoothly before the terrible twos strike!
2. JWOWW and Roger engaged...and still fighting. We want Jenni and the ol' man to work out. We do. But our ears certainly perked up when the trailer mentioned that the couple will be attending therapy together. So...many...feelings...
4. ...and Roger's hair: We were always pretty partial to Roger's Ronnie-esque 'do, but now he resembles an Ed Hardy enthusiast who sipped on a little too much hipster juice. The jury's still out on this one.
6. Snooki Homemaker and JWOWW Crocker: Now that the two are on the verge of walking down the aisle, it's time to unleash their inner domestic guidette goddesses. Judging by this sneak peek, though, the girls might be serving takeout at their Sunday dinners.
8. Learning how to pop a squat in couture: Only Nicole could make peeing in an expensive wedding gown look completely and utterly adorbs.
+ What upcoming scenes from "Snooki & JWOWW" are making your mouth water? Check out what the ladies promised for the new season in this scene from "The World According to Snooki & JWOWW," and tune in to the premiere Tuesday at 10/9c!
Dig Remote Control? Follow us on Twitter, like, now.
Photos: Ian Spanier, Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News