Another year, another giant list of shtuff that made it worth our while not to call in sick...
1. First and foremost, we're thankful for the basics: food, water, shelter, fist-pimps, push-ups and ChapStick.
2. The return of "Beavis and Butt-Head" has made it acceptable to repeatedly mumble out loud, "This sucks."
4. Snooki's skin hue has become a matter of national importance, meaning this blog is thriving.
5. Speidi have gone on the DL. Now let's work on those Kardashians...
6. Life-size stuffed animals have made a comeback.
7. Many of MTV's male cast members and characters decided it was rarely necessary to wear shirts.
8. Luigi, The World's Oldest Gym Rat, lives!
11. There are Crumbs Bake Shop cupcakes in the conference room on the last Friday of every month. (Special shout-out goes to our 17th floor office manager, Keely Gordon!)
12. We spotted Al Sharpton in the lobby over the summer, presumably at MTV to pitch "True Life: I'm a Civil Rights Activist and Occasional 'Law and Order' Guest Star."
13. Hipster backlash is in full throttle.
15. We have so many loyal readers, without whom we'd have no motivation to improve our writing. Your constructive criticism is always most appreciated, even if it sometimes makes us cry.
Dig Remote Control? Follow us on Twitter, like, now.