Holiday Gifts for "Jersey Shore" Fans
Not sure what to pick up for your leopard-print-loving East Coast cronies? This carefully curated collection of "Jersey Shore"-inspired items will get any fan's fists a-pumpin'. Take a look:
1. Rhinestone Snooki Glasses ($58 at bleudame.com). The pouf princess herself sports similar stunna shades, but these are a fraction of what she paid, and you can actually (sorta) see out of 'em!
2. Joico ICE Spiker Styling Glue ($13 at amazon.com). This tried-and-true gel is Pauly D's go-to hair product, so if you have a bud that needs to step up his blowout game, stick this in his stocking.
3. iEnvy Lashes ($3.49 at duanereade.com). Long lashes can be the defining line between gaining access to Club Karma and standing on the other side of the velvet rope. Bouncers can't resist a sexy "Who me?" stare.
4. Sideswiped Dress by Plastic Island ($162 at djpremium.com). The provocative sheer mesh top layer is sure to reel in the juiceheads!
5. Bronze Bombshell Lotion and Powder by Napoleon Perdis ($39 at napoleonperdis.com). Exotic coconut-scented lotion and shimmering gold-flecked powder can transform pale pals into top-notch tanorexics.
6. No Grenades T-Shirt ($19 at shop.mtv.com). For the friend who has a hard time keeping the grenades (or grundle chodes) at bay, this should do the trick.
7. Mulberry for Target Crossbody Bag ($30 at target.com). A faux-leather, pink animal-print bag is the perfect accessory to complement any eye-popping outfit.
8. Cheetah Fur Platform Shoes by Jeffrey Campbell ($185 at jeffreycampbellshoes.com). If you feel like splurging, pick these up for your best girlfriend so she can prance the night away in style.
9. Snooki's Leopard Slippers ($25 at snookislippers.com). After hitting the clubs in high heels, what gal wouldn't want to slip these on back at the house?