Holiday Gifts for "The Challenge" Fans
It doesn't matter whether you're buying a present for a "Fresh Meat" fanatic or Johnny Bananas hater, this roundup of athletic gear will get them in the zone and ready to compete. (Ya know, in case TJ Lavin shows up at their doorstep and tells them it's time to get cutthroat.)
1. Men's Catalyst Optic Pant by Under Armour ($54 at underarmour.com). Made of recycled materials, this super-lightweight pant will keep any Gulag-goer warm.
2. Asymmetrical Zip Pullover by Zobha ($90 at zobha.com). This outerwear has a super-soft inside, making it both high performance and cozy.
3. Vita Coco ($31 for a 12-pack at vitacoco.com). The 17-ounce drink is jam-packed with nutrients, electrolytes and potassium, plus it's fat-free.
4. G-Shock by Casio ($130 at shopcasio.com). Give someone a shock resistant, eye-popping watch so they can go into a Challenge armed for war.
5. Women's Reversible Capri by Alo ( $59 at alosport.com). This company utilizes eco-friendly performance fabrics that provide outstanding comfort without compromising style.
6. Prague T-Shirt by Busted Tees ($20 at bustedtees.com). Pay homage to the mysterious city of Prague (home to the "Cutthroat" challenge!) with a cool stocking stuffer.
7. Brown MEGA Soft Cell sneakers by adidas ($66 at adidas.com). Help your competitive friend get ready to run hard with this street-inspired basketball shoe.