Holiday Gifts for "The Hills" and "The City" Fans
Is there a fashion-forward go-getter in your life who dreams to have Lauren Conrad's luscious locks or Whitney Port's hipster-chic wardrobe? Then we're sure they'll love these of-the-moment frocks and accessories (LC even owns one of the items!). Check 'em out:
1. Speechless Dress ($63 at modcloth.com). The ruffles across each shoulder are great for a daring dresser who wants to stand out.
2. Lauren Conrad trilogy ($29 at amazon.com). "L.A. Candy" and "Sweet Little Lies," were No. 1 New York Times bestsellers!
3. First in Flight Vest ($70 at modcloth.com). Sherpa-lined outerwear is on everyone's wish list this season.
4.The Studded Knuckle Ring By nOir ($62 at karmaloop.com). Two-finger crystal-detailed knuckle rings work uptown and downtown.
5. Spencer Pratt's Amethyst Drusy ($5 at therockladymichal.com). Spencer met the Rock Lady when he sought out a crystal healer, and now you can give someone one of his favorite gems!
6. Cadiz Mesh Bootie by Dolce Vita ($40 at djpremium.com). Peep-toe cage heels make for a stylish transitional shoe.
7. Wintermallows Headwrap ($24 at anthropologie.com). This fuzzy, wool band screams Whitney Port.
8. Twisted Fringe Clutch by Nanette Lepore ($112.50 at nanettelepore.com). It's the perfect accessory for a night out, plus Lauren Conrad also owns it!
9. Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses in White ($140 at karmaloop.com). These shades are a staple piece for any hip "City" fan, and white's a flattering color for winter.