As expected, last night's show (better known as tomorrow night's ep!) brought the entire ABDC house down. It was bitter sweet for one crew, as they narrowly missed making it into the finale -- and performed one last time before watching their banner fall -- but the two remaining crews went out strong, leaving everything out on the dance floor heading into the final vote.
And since we know you're all counting down the minutes til tomorrow night's show (less than 29 hours to go!) and stressing over the fate of your favorite crews, we figured we'd help ease the tension by breaking out a few juicy show highlights:
- One crew finishes their performance barefoot(!)
- Someone rips their shirt off, much to everyone's delight. (Hint: Look below, fools!)
- All three judges give one performance a standing ovation.
- Shane Sparks tells one crew that their use of props slowed them down this week.
- And (surprise, surprise!) more head spins!!
Let us know your predictions going into this week's show! And (obviously), don't forget to tune in for another all-new episode of America's Best Dance Crew tomorrow night at 10pm!