Some girls spend years trying to plan the perfect wedding. Spencer and Heidi had the whole thing wrapped in just over an hour.
Between checking out the chapel (ten minutes?), writing their vows (maybe five?), hitting up the hotel gift shop for some temporary rings and primping for their 15-minute ceremony ("Hair and makeup were the least of my worries," said the bride-to-be), those marriage-minded Pratts managed to tie the knot in less time than it takes the rest of us to work up a sweat at the gym.
And since you guys probably have a bunch of questions (What did Heidi wear? Do they have any regrets? Where's the ring??), we figured we'd give you a bullet-point rundown of all the highlights. But first things first: How's this all gonna play out on The Hills?
The short answer? We're not sure, although -- contrary to what it says in Us Weekly (about there being no Hills camera crews in sight) -- the show's exec producer, Liz Gately, has confirmed that the wedding/honeymoon WILL be featured in an upcoming episode.
"MTV is currently filming Heidi and Spencer in Mexico, as we were expecting to capture them on vacation," Gateley told our colleagues over at MTV News. "Fans will be able to see the exclusive footage from the ceremony in an upcoming episode, and we will continue to follow the newlyweds' relationship as it plays out in real life."
And since we'll likely be waiting a while for that, here's the Top Five Things You Need To Know About Speidi's Wedding (courtesy of Us) to tide you over:
• Spontaneous "I do's" are extremely recession-appropriate. The entire ceremony came out to $4,150 (plus tax).
• Spencer's wedding ring may or may not be made out of pleather. "I'm a bit embarrassed of mine because it has a little jingly flower on it," says the groom.
• Heidi's wedding gown doubled as her "something old." She walked down the aisle in a pre-worn silk Balenciaga sundress and matching white Christian Louboutins.
• Wittle Thpenther Pwatt is afwaid of Heidi's mom! When asked about his post-wedding plans, Spencer said, "After [Heidi] tells her mom, the honymoon will double as witness protection for me!"
• The Pratts aren't ruling out the possibility of a second wedding! Heidi sez she'll "have to talk to [her] parents and see."
+ Keep checking back for more details on the Speidi Wedding Spectacular, and catch up on the latest stories right here!