The internet is a weird, weird place. Who knows what you're going to come across when you surf the web — which is exactly what happened when I found the Facebook page Garlic Bread Memes.
This extremely unusual page takes normal pics of pop culture things and douses 'em up with random pieces of garlic bread. It's 2015: We don't have flying cars yet, but we do have memes with garlic bread. What a time to be alive.
The page's description is as follows:
"Do you like Garlic bread?
Is your sense of humor similar to that of an inbred?
If so get ready for some fresh out of the oven Garlic bread memes."
GET READY, INDEED.
1. Are we all out of Disney princess ideas?
2. Is this the best we can do?
3. Is this how it all ends?
4. Why does Pocahontas' face look way more messed up than the other three princesses' faces?
5. What did she ever do to you?
6. You know that heart-shaped grenade was symbolic, right?
7. Would Billie Joe Armstrong approve of this?
8. Did you even ask his permission to deface this iconic album?
9. Why isn't the garlic bread leaking butter or grease or something, like the grenade was leaking blood?
10. Is dating bread illegal?
11. Why is this chick so happy to be hugging a piece of bread?
12. And why does the bread have ripped AF arms?
13. How come this breadman's face still looks better than Pocahontas' face?
14. Again, what did she do to you?
15. You can't paint with all the colors of the wind, can you?
16. Does your mother know about this "hobby" of yours?
17. Would she approve?
18. Let's be real here for a sec, would you actually rather have a piece of garlic bread over money?
19. You would, wouldn't you?
20. Is this baby's face the face you make when you see or smell garlic bread?
21. It is, isn't it?
22. Did you ever stop to think, "Maybe I shouldn't be doing this?"
23. Do you feel like you're Corbin Bleu, pushing it to the limit?
24. Would Mr. Clean like garlic bread if it dirtied up the kitchen counter?
25. Is he staring at a plate of garlic bread and we're just seeing the reflection in his glasses?
26. Or is he just daydreaming about garlic bread and picturing it in his mind?
27. Did Seth MacFarlane pay you to do this?
28. No seriously, did he?
29. Are you trying to start up a production company?
30. If so, is Seth MacFarlane in charge?
31. Once again, why is Ted's garlic face way better than Pocahontas' face?
32. Do you value a historical figure over a frat boy teddy bear?
33. Are you ashamed of yourself right now?
34. You're actually loving that we spent this much time talking about garlic bread, aren't you?