Scott Halleran Getty Images Sport

9-Year-Old Boy Dies After Football Practice -- What Happened?

Also: More clues about Russian plane crash and Illinois officer's death ruled suicide.

He Was At Least The 7th Non-College Player To Die This Year

Authorities are still trying to determine what caused Big Bend Youth Football League player Wyatt Barber's death. The 9-year-old from Reedsville, Oh., was pronounced dead after collapsing and stopped breathing during a non-contact light practice on Monday night. Paramedics tried to perform CPR on the Eastern Elementary School third grader, but were not able to revive him; according to reports he had no history of health issues or heart problems. A GoFundMe page has been started to help Wyatt's family as investigators try to determine what caused his fatal collapse. Barber joins a list of at least 7 high school players who have died so far this year playing football.

More Details About Russian Plane Crash; Another Plane Goes Down

Further investigation has suggested a major midair explosion might have played a part in the downing of Metrojet Flight 9268 which crashed in the Sinai Peninsula on Saturday, killing all 224 on board. The plane's tail -- which had been damaged during a landing in 2001 -- was found nearly 3 miles from the rest of the wreckage and showed no signs of burning from a fire like the rest of the debris, providing clues into what may have taken it down. While claims of a missile strike from an ISIS-affiliated group have generally been dismissed, two unnamed U.S. officials said Tuesday that satellite imagery detected heat around the jet, suggesting a bomb blast or major engine malfunction. Meanwhile, a Russian-built cargo plane with passengers on it crashed after takeoff early Wednesday morning (Nov. 4) in South Sudan, killing at least 41 on the jet and on the ground.

Illinois Officer's Death Ruled Suicide

The mysterious death of beloved Fox Lake, Illinois, Lieutenant Charles Joseph Gliniewicz set off a massive manhunt in September for three men who allegedly assaulted and killed him during a pursuit on Sept. 1. But on Wednesday morning officials will give the results of their investigation into what they say was an "elaborately staged" suicide. Investigators said the U.S. Army veteran know as "G.I. Joe" was found shot twice with his own handgun, once in his vest and once in the upper chest. State, federal and local officers combed the area around the scene, SWAT teams went house-to-house looking for the alleged killers and hundreds of local residents showed up to the officer's funeral. Though an unnamed source told Fox32 Chicago that Gliniewicz, 52, was burdened by personal and professional problems, the officer's son said his father "never once" thought of committing suicide.