Pop Worlds Collide As Austin Mahone And Miley Cyrus Snuggle At KIIS FM's Jingle Ball Concert (PHOTO)

Austin Mahone poses with Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball.

Austin Mahone and Miley Cyrus hug it out backstage!

WORLDS COLLIDING ALERT: Austin Mahone and Miley Cyrus recently shared a photographic moment together backstage at KIIS FM's 2013 Jingle Ball concert! Commence heads exploding in 3...2...1... BOOM.


Sure, both singers performed at last week's Jingle Ball, so Miley meeting the "Banga Banga" singer was bound to happen! But still, 78 percent of my brain is in awe that this dream Instagram actually exists and can be added to my "Austin Continues To Dominate The World" shrine, annnd the other 22 percent is just plain shocked that the "Real And True" singer didn't pull a side-tongue face. #Where'sTheTongueAt?

Anyway, now that I've calmed my hyperventilating to a hushed whimper, I can analyze the total BFF vibe Austin and Miley are giving in the pic. See how comfortable they look together? And see how Miley's all cozy in Austin's chin/neck nook? Only good friends are allowed to pose in nooks! Which reminds us: Um, AUSTIN, how can WE get in that nook!?

Photo credit/Gif: @austinmahone/Reactiongif.com