HA, that's so FUNNY! What were we just talking about? Oh RIGHT, Justin Timberlake's recent interview with Playboy, where he comes clean about his appreciation of marijuana. (No WONDER he's smiling in that photo.)
When asked by David Hochman if he still smoked pot, Justin replied "absolutely." That's right JT fans, that low-key laid-back demeanor could be natural, but it also could be the cumulative result of time spent partaking in a joint, playing some Bob Marley and perhaps rolling up to a convenience store for Little Debbie Moon Pie. Evidently, THAT'S how he's been getting *NSYNC with his creative side!
Wait... what? OH... Wait. Huh? So before we forget, our top 10 favorite quotes from the "Bad Teacher" star's Playboy interview are...
1. On managing personalities: "Some people are just better high."
2. On marijuana: "The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking."
3. On his need to chill: "I feel I'm just getting to a point in my life where I'm looking around, going, There's a lot to enjoy if I can just sit still, actually stop and take more time."
4. On how he chooses his friends and relationships: "You probably gravitate toward people who understand your scenario."
5. On sex scenes with the stunning Mila Kunis: "I'd be lying if I said it wasn't completely awkward. I couldn't tell you the number of people in the crew watching me and my bare a**, but it was a lot."
6. On real-life "special friend" scenarios: "As corny as it sounds, the 'friends' part counts just as much as the 'benefits' part, if not more."
7. On when you can expect a new Justin Timberlake album: "Music is not my focus right now. It may be someday. It could happen next month or next year, but right now it's not where it's at for me."
8. On "Jersey Shore": "Awkward in an awesome way. I've never seen the show, but I met them backstage at the MTV awards and they were this fearsome group, storming around the hallway. That looked pretty awesome."
9. On Old Britney vs. New Britney: "In Britney's defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I
couldn't do the s*** I did then either."
10. On the music on his iPod: "Radiohead has the ability to make you feel you're cramped up in a closet and then, all of a sudden, you burst out into an open wheat field and everything turns sepia or something."