Even if you haven't heard of producer Emile Haynie, odds are some of your favorite artists have already worked with him. He's worked with everyone from crafting beats for the likes of Ghostface Killah, Eminem and Ice Cube in the early 2000s, and more recently working on massive tracks like Kanye West's "Runaway," along with weird pop geniuses like FKA Twigs and Lana Del Rey.
And speaking of everyone's favorite sad, dreamy pop star, she one of many featured artists on the brand new album entitled We Fall that Haynie announced today. Haynie produced most of Del Rey's Born To Die, so it makes sense for her to appear on his album as well.
The project was recorded over the course of six months in LA's Chateau Marmont, and features a jaw-dropping list of high-profile collaborators. The full track list is below, but Haynie also shared the Lana-featuring "Wait For Life" and can listen to it immediately via Consequence of Sound.
The full album comes out February 23 via Interscope. He also shared the cover art, which feels pretty Lana too, right?
We Fall tracklist:
1. "Falling Apart" feat. Andrew Wyatt and Bryan Wilson
2. "Little Ballerina" feat. Rufus Wainwright
3. "Wait for Life" feat. Lana Del Rey
4. "Dirty World"
5. "A Kiss Goodbye" feat. Charlotte Gainsbourg, Sampha, and Devonté Hynes
6. "Fool Me Too" feat. Nate Ruess
7. "Nobody Believes You" feat. Andrew Wyatt and Colin Blunstone
8. "Come Find Me" feat. Lykke Li and Romy Madley Croft
9. "Who to Blame" feat. Randy Newman
10. "Ballerina's Reprise" feat. Father John Misty and Julia Holter
11. "The Other Side"