Hold onto your seats, everyone, we're about to do something we've never done before: MTV is handing over the keys to every one of its social media channels to a very special guest.
Amy Schumer, star of Comedy Central's "Inside Amy Schumer" and Judd Apatow's upcoming "Trainwreck," will take over MTV's Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Vine and Snapchat from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern tonight. Not only will Schumer be her usual charming and hilarious self, but at the end of the hour, she has a huge announcement to share with the world.
We think you're gonna like it.
To get psyched before Schumer's takeover (as if we need more reason than the fact that we're getting more Schumer in our lives), here are 11 reasons we think Amy Schumer is f--king awesome.
1. She respects the comfort of others.
It's nice to show you care.
2. She survived the nude photo hack of 2014.
3. She woke up like this.
4. She knows how to really make dessert count.
There's no such thing as an empty calorie when it's filled with a Schumer.
5. She really gets how to share the limelight.
6. She takes treating herself very seriously.
Treat. Yo. Self.
7. She's, like, bilingual at least.
Not to brag, or anything.
8. She is an extraordinary sexter.
9. She has dreams, and she knows how to make them come true.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you'll land in the stars.
10. She understands the importance of high fashion.
Dressing for comfort and speed.
11. She knows what's what when it comes to exercise.
Don't need a witness for my fitness.
You're our girl, Amy!
Tune in to Schumer's MTV social takeover tonight from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern, and stay tuned for her big announcement!