If you thought the 2014 American Music Awards were held to celebrate the greatest American music from the past year, then you were dead wrong. From Lorde and Taylor Swift to all those One Direction group hugs, the AMAs were basically one big love-fest for all your favorite celebrity BFFs, like...
1. Lorde and Taylor (lol).
3. Make that BFF quartet. Can't forget about supermodel Karlie Kloss.
4. Gahhhh, or Sam Smith. He was totally the fifth member of their front-row crew.
5. Speaking of Sam Smith, he totally BFF'd out with one of his idols and past collaborators, Mary J. Blige.
10. Not to mention Jessie J and Taylor during "Bang Bang."
11. Or Jessie J and Khloe Kardashian during "Bang Bang."
13. Sam Smith and A$AP Rocky during "I'm Not The Only One."
18. And Charli XCX and her boobs during "Break The Rules" -- our favorite bonding moment of the night tbh.
19. Well, either that or the bear hugs that resulted from 1D winning Artist Of The Year.