From their third-place finish on "The X Factor" back in 2012 to their show-stopping performance at the 2014 MTV EMA kickoff last week, Fifth Harmony have brought girl groups back to the U.S., one hair-flip at a time. And with the impending release of their debut album -- Reflection, out January 27 -- things will only get more "Bo$$" from here.
To celebrate these rising pop stars, we turned to the experts on all things 5H: you, the fans. We asked the Harmonizers to tweet and Vine everything they love about the VMA-winning group. While some responders didn't mince words...
...others painted a detailed picture of Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordei, Camila Cabello and Dinah Jane Hansen -- five strong, goofy, compassionate, fierce and talented young women who are, above all, dedicated to empowering other young women to be their best selves.
Here are 25 things we love about Fifth Harmony.
Everyone, take a seat.
Or stand -- and download a free copy of "Them Girls Be Like" here.
Let's begin with Lauren.
1. She's got those eyes!
2. That laugh!
3. Not to mention, all that talent. Seriously, thiiiiiiiiiiis.
4. The Miami native's also super-compassionate.
Last month, she shared an inspirational note on Instagram that concluded: "YOU are great, and YOU can do great things, and YOU ARE good enough, and smart enough, and pretty enough to be happy…YOU just have to believe that.”
Up next... Ally!
5. Fans love how positive the group's "little big sister" from San Antonio is.
6. She is "literally a ray of sunshine."
7. A "huge ball of sunshine" even.
8. Sunshine with a huge side of vocals. Ally's heys at the end of "Bo$$"? Come on.
Speaking of flawless vocals, let's talk about Normani.
10. You can tell she means that whole "C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-T, that's me/ I'm confident" line from "Bo$$" when she's onstage.
11. That confidence radiates outwards, inspiring her legions of young fans.
12. And then there's the "Sledgehammer" singer's ever-changing hair color.
13. Plus, the Atlanta-born, New Orleans and Houston-bred singer is a card-carrying member of the Beygency.
"When I'm on stage I pretend to be [Beyoncé]," Normani is quoted as saying in a press release. "Her alter ego is Sasha Fierce and mine is Beyoncé herself. This helps keep my nerves from getting the best of me because in general I am pretty shy."
Now, it's Camila's turn.
14. Like Normani, she also has an affinity for the "***Flawless" singer.
15. Oh yeah, and her Harmonizers.
16. Plus, she's not afraid to call out those jerks who trended "#feministsareugly."
17. Semi-related: Watch 5H discuss how awesome feminism is in this Fusion interview.
18. Moving on, remember those Better Together-era bows? #neverforget
Hats off to this Cuba-American diva.
19. Speaking of hats, all five ladies of Fifth Harmony have excellent taste in hats.
But, enough about hats. Let's talk about Dinah!
20. She's got those bangin' moves onstage.
21. And she's never afraid to tell it like it is.
22. The way she's sings "It's Independence Day" on "Miss Movin' On" will make you stand and salute.
23. Also, all the other notes she sings, too.
24. Same with all the notes that all five ladies have ever sung. All of them.
25. What do you love about Fifth Harmony? Everything, duh.