We hate to break it to you, but skinny jeans are dying. :( Over the course of 2014, our favorite slim silhouette has slowly been swapped out for its baggier brother: the wide leg pant. According to Fast Company, denim sales have been declining overall except for loose-fitting trousers, which have actually been on the rise.
Perhaps we can thank Rihanna wearing pajamas IRL or FKA Twigs sporting palazzo pants on the cover of magazines for the resurgence of the trend, but either way, we need to stock up on some new trousers ASAP. Even if you're not totally convinced of the wide leg look, we found 12 options that might be able to change your mind. Seriously!
1. Wide Leg Pants in Premium Bonded Scuba ($91)
2. Sienna Floral Wide Leg Trousers ($29)
3. Pleated Wide Leg Pants ($25)
4. River Island Grid Print Wide Leg Pant ($42)
5. Go With the Flowy Pants ($58)
6. Reclaimed Vintage Wide Leg Pants In Spot ($37)
7. Rose Print Wide Leg Pants ($23)
8. Weekday Striped Wide Leg Pants ($86)
9. Sheer Wide Leg Pants ($27)
10. Wide Leg Pants with Piping ($73)
11. Wide Leg Pants in Sheer Floral Print ($21)
12. Megane White High Waisted Palazzo Trousers ($48)