Earlier this morning on the holiest of holy album release days (at least if you're a Swiftie), Taylor Swift popped by VH1's "Big Morning Buzz Live" to discuss new music, New York, and a couple old memories. Apparently, host Nick Lachey handed Taylor her very first American Music Award back in 2008. Seriously! It happened. GOOGLE IT.
The "Out Of The Woods" singer also played a quick game of rapid-fire questions with the 98 Degrees member, which revealed some very interesting, very quintessentially goofy yet adorable, Taylor-y things about Ms. Swift, like...
1. Taylor was totally starstruck when she met "Saving Private Ryan" star Ed Burns.
Guessing it went something like:
2. Her favorite movie is "Love Actually."
3. Who's the coolest person she's ever met? Nick Lachey, duh.
4. Also, Lorde.
5. At 3:00 a.m., Taylor can be found writing a song...
...or on Tumblr.
6. If she were stranded on a desert island, she'd take a phone...
...and a blow-up life raft to get the hell outta there.
7. To relax, Tay watches hours and hours of "Friends." (Thanks, Netflix.)
8. The rowdiest concert she's ever been to was one of Ed Sheeran's.
"He's standing there with a guitar and a loop pedal, and, like, people are moshing and, like, passing out."
9. The only time she's nervous is ALL THE TIME.
10. If she could trade places with anyone, she'd wanna be a professional ballerina.
"I'd be able to do all kinds of cool stuff."
11. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to her?...
... When her fans point out songs or lyrics of Taylor's that have helped them through rough times. And when they tell her that she's like the big sister they'd never had.