Need some last-minute Halloween ideas? Lucky for you, celebrities are THE best source of killer (heh) costume inspiration, and over the years, they have continued to blow us away with their on-point head-to-toe transformations. (I mean, just look at Heidi Klum.) So, we thought we'd round up the most impressive costumes to date (in both skill and originality) to hopefully help you turn out your most noteworthy Halloween look yet. Get scrollin'!
1. Kelly Osbourne as Carrie
2. Iggy Azalea as Cruella de Vil
3. Heidi Klum as a Person Without Skin
4. Miley Cyrus as Lil Kim
5. Michelle Trachtenberg in 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
6. Colton Haynes as Princess Fiona
7. Katy Perry and Shannon Woodward as Jane Lane and Daria
8. Ellen Degeneres as Nicki Minaj
9. Adam Levine as John McClane
10. Rihanna as a Zombie Chola
11. Heidi Klum as an Old Woman
12. Demi Lovato as a Zombie
13. Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols as Katy Perry and Russell Brand
14. Fergie as Honey Boo Boo
15. Lauren Conrad as a Tooth Fairy
16. Zac Efron in 'Reno 911!'
17. Kim Kardashian as Poison Ivy
18. Nina Dobrev as Hermione Granger
19. Christian Siriano as Babette from 'Beauty And The Beast'
20. Miley Cyrus as Nicki Minaj
21. Shanae Grimes as Frankie Stein from Monster High
22. Katy Perry as Freddie Mercury
23. Ed Sheeran as Chucky
24. Roberto Cavalli as Karl Lagerfeld
25. Kat Graham as a Vampire
26. Siva Kaneswaran as Spock
27. Snooki and JWoww as Tweedledum and Tweedledee
28. Joe Jonas as Captain Jack Sparrow
29. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as The Hulk
30. Paris Hilton as Madonna
31. Naya Rivera as Carmen Sandiego
32. Nicole Richie in 'Twins'
33. Ginnifer Goodwin in 'Rosemary's Baby'