Did you think that your day, week, month or even year was made when you heard about that Central Perk pop-up shop in New York? Think again, newbie.
Beginning on January 1, 2015, Netflix will officially have every single episode of "Friends" -- that's 236, if you like math -- available via its streaming service, so that Phoebe, Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, and even Joey can come visit you in your spacious Manhattan living room whenever you damn well please.
This is obviously life-changing news, so we thought we'd help you sort out your emotions the only way we know how -- with GIFs. Here are the 7 stages of accepting that "Friends" is coming to Netflix:
1. First, honestly, there's a little bit of stress. How are you going to find the time to watch so much "Friends" when there's work, school, and "Gilmore Girls" already taking up so much of your time?
2. Then, after some deep breathing, there's acceptance -- you realize that this is great news, and that everything is going to be fine.
3. So you start looking back at all of your favorite "Friends" moments, and come up with a list of episodes that you need to watch first.
4. Then you call all your favorite, well, friends, and start planning a viewing party for January 1st.
5. ... And of course you make a grocery list, because everybody knows that the most important part of a winter Netflix binge is proper snackage.
6. Next, you really need to evaluate your entertainment space -- do you have the right furniture set-up to accommodate all of the "Friends" binging that you and your loved ones will soon be doing on a frequent basis? If not, you might want to consider a new couch.
7. And finally, when everything has set in and your entertainment space has been set up, we give you permission to fully freak out. You've earned this.