Kristen Stewart has always preferred Converse sneakers and skinny jeans to Hervé Leger in her day-to-day life, which is why it's such a rare delight to see the former Twilight star when she's all decked out for special events. Lucky for us, Stewart had one such event—the New York premiere for her new film Camp X-Ray—on Monday night (October 6), and from her sheer, almost see-through dress to her classic Christian Louboutin pumps, it's safe to say that this was one of Stewart's best outings yet.
Need proof? Fine. Here are our 11 favorite shots from the Camp X-Ray premiere:
1. Checking in to the Crosby Street Hotel in style.
2. Rocking some side-swept bangs.
3. Taking SoHo by storm.
4. Hanging with the fans.
5. Come on. Vogue.
6. She can dance, if she wants to.
7. Tough-muggin' with the "Camp" crew.
8. Even her co-stars can't stop looking at that dress!
9. Those legs, though. Kristen, please point to the direction of your trainer.
10. Don't act so surprised. Of course we love your look!
11. She DOES smile!