Getty Images Entertainment/David Buchan

Cee Lo Loses Two More Concert Gigs Following His Rape Comments

An apology didn't help.

Last week, Cee Lo Green issued an apology and tried to backtrack after making a series of distasteful tweets about rape, but he’s still losing gigs over the incident.

The former "Voice” co-host had been removed from the lineups at both the Gretna Heritage Festival in Louisiana, and the Freedom Live concert at the Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling military base in Washington D.C.

Both festivals have issued statements, and Cee Lo has already been replaced by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at the Louisiana Festival, which is scheduled for October.

"CeeLo Green has been removed from the #GretnaFest line-up, as he does not represent the festival's wholesome family environment," the committee announced on Friday.

The Free Live concert organizers shared a similar sentiment, writing, "Unfortunately, one of the performers we signed for the JBAB Freedom Live show on 20 September recently posted comments on social media that we consider to completely inconsistent with Navy core values. Regardless of intent or context, the lack of sensitivity towards an issue that is one of the great challenges facing our Navy is unacceptable. As a result, we have made the decision to pull CeeLo Green from the Freedom Live event on 20 September."

Cee Lo recently pled no contest to a felony charge, after a woman accused him of slipping MDMA/ecstasy into her drink during dinner. She said that she later woke up without clothing in a hotel room. He was sentenced to 360 hours of community service and three years of probation. His TBS reality show, "The Good Life," was also recently canceled due to what the network said were poor ratings.