Going back to school isn't always fun. In fact, a lot of the time it's really hard and stressful. But these tips to get you through the school year should make it more bearable, and possibly even make it the best time ever.
So put down your books (only for a minute) and study up on 12 tips -- in GIF form, no less -- that I collected from some of your favorite classroom-inspired music vids:
“You Belong With Me”- Taylor Swift
2. Keep your voice down in the library.
Even if you’re not studying, some people are.
“In The Sun”-She & Him
3. Get on your teacher/professor's good side.
“…Baby One More Time”-Britney Spears
4. Be focused AND fashionable.
“Fancy”-Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
5. Update your look.
“Lip Gloss” – Lil Mama
6. Join school activities like the step team.
“Kiss Kiss”-Chris Brown ft. T-Pain
7. Don’t skip gym class, especially if Beyonce’s your instructor.
“Move Your Body”-Beyonce
8. When possible make your voice heard.
“Little Things”- Good Charlotte
9. Stay out of trouble.
10. Remember you don’t have to be friends with everyone...
...but some people can surprise you.
11. Have the guts to ask out that person who caught your eye.
“Say Somethin’”-Austin Mahone
12.Make sure you go to/throw a party with a cool band.
Bonus points if they’re from the '90s!
“Last Friday Night”-Katy Perry