There was laughter, there were tears, there were awards. Another Emmys ceremony has come and gone, filled with plenty of laugh-out-loud outbursts, some spontaneous on-stage kissing, and even a few moments that went straight for the heart.
Here are the 13 best moments from the 2014 Emmy Awards:
1. "Please welcome … Beyoncé."
— Seth Meyers, even though he was actually introducing Amy Poehler.
2. "Alright, alright, alright already!"
— Jimmy Kimmel to Matthew McConaughey, attempting to derail the "True Detective" star's potential acceptance speech.
3. "Amy Pueblo, for 'Parks and Recreation.'"
— Jimmy Fallon intentionally mispronouncing Amy Poehler's name as he reads off the nominees for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series.
4. "Yeah... he was on 'Seinfeld.'"
— Julia Louis-Dreyfous, moments after making out with Bryan Cranston
5. "Oh, Roscoe... oh, Roscoe."
— Stephen Colbert, getting snubbed on-stage by his imaginary friend (and snubbed Best Supporting Actor nominee) Roscoe.
6. "Alright, alright, alright!"
— Woody Harrelson, not Matthew McConaughey, while onstage with Matthew McConaughey, looking like the Butabi brothers.
7. "That's a spoiler, that's a spoiler, that's a spoiler."
— Weird Al and Andy Samberg, spoiling the Purple Wedding of "Game of Thrones" via music number.
8. "Type, George."
— Weird Al singing even more about "Game of Thrones," gifting George R.R. Martin a typewriter in order to finish the series in a timely fashion.
9. "We're all just made of molecules, and we're hurling through space right now."
— Sarah Silverman's spaced-out winner's speech.
— Word by Stephen Colbert, spoken by Jimmy Fallon.
11. "Even I thought about voting for Matthew."
— Bryan Cranston, taking a jab at his "True Detective" rival, while accepting his fourth Emmy for playing Walter White on "Breaking Bad."
12. "I'm going to throw up."
— Aaron Paul, giving an emotional Best Supporting Actor speech about how much he misses Jesse Pinkman.
13. "Robin Williams. What a concept."
— Billy Crystal, reflecting on his old friend.
What were your favorite moments from the 2014 Emmy Awards?