Besides knowing EVERYTHING about "Saved by the Bell," there's really no better way to fangirl the ish out of the show's 25th anniversary than by dropping serious coin on some handmade, totally unique, Bayside-centric merch.
Pimp up your Zack, Kelly, Slater, Screech, Lisa and Bayside shrine with these 25 epic treasures. (Heads up: it's completely OK to spend your entire life savings/college fund/retirement plan on these goods -- I won't judge because I'm about to do the same.)
1. An over-sized necklace that rocks the "Saved by the Bell" show logo.
2. Go classic with a Bayside Tigers T-shirt!
3. A vintage-looking "Saved by the Bell" sticker.
4. The "I'm So Excited" mug that honors the infamous Jesse Spano caffeine pill breakdown.
5. Or this "I'm So Scared" cross stitch!
7. An inflatable version of Zack's RIDICULOUSLY HUGE cell phone.
9. An A.C. Slater jersey.
10. Zack Morris's face -- as earrings!
11. Like, totally legit Buddy Bands!
12. All new "Saved by the Bell" comic books.
13. This woodcut of A.C. Slater's beautiful face.
14. A Stansbury University ("Harvard of the West") card case that honors Jesse Spano's first college pick.
15. The "Saved by the Bell" board game!
17. A Slater wig.
18. "SBTB" characters' names notebook.
19. The show's actual soundtrack!
21. "SBTB" faux sticker art print.
22. Mr. Belding dropping his famous "Hey Hey HEY!" tagline on a t-shirt.
23. The Zack Attack pillow.
25. "SBTB" nail decals.