Sex Toy Kills Man After It Got Stuck Inside His Rectum

He was reportedly too embarrassed to visit a doctor, and didn't have it removed for nearly a week.

A couple weeks ago, we told you about a Scottish lady who found a sex toy that had been in her vagina for a whopping 10 years. That was bad enough. But now, there’s been another, far more tragic case of sex toy use gone wrong.

Nigel Willis, a 50-year-old British man, has died after a vibrator got stuck in his body. Yes, you read that right. He waited five whole days before being rushed to the hospital in December. For the next couple of months, his condition got worse and worse, until he couldn’t even walk anymore. He died February 7, but a coroner’s inquest yesterday brought the case to light. Doctors said the vibrator perforated Willis’ bowel, which — along with septic shock and multiple organ failure — was ruled as the cause of death.

Sex toys are supposed to be fun. No one should have to suffer such fatal consequences from them. So use them safely, and don’t be afraid to call 911 if something goes wrong!