You know that one lyric in "Fancy" where 2014 Video Music Awards performer and seven-time 2014 VMA nominee (!!!) Iggy Azalea says, "I can hold you down/ Like I'm giving lessons in physics"? Well she wasn't kidding with those scientific credentials -- at least when it comes to her hair.
The new host of MTV's House Of Style literally cannot stop her hair from defying gravity, and we've got the photographic evidence to prove it. Let's observe, shall we, students?
1. Iggy winds up with a hair-flip.
2. And suddenly, her hair is airborne.
3. Going straight up...
4. ...And swirling all around.
5. Whipping out of control.
7. HOW DOES HAIR DO THIS.
8. OK, it's slowing down.
9. I think Iggy's hair has calmed...
10. JK, that was just the eye of the hair-flipping storm!
11. IT'S OOC, U GUISE.
12. Will we ever escape hair-icane Iggy?
13. I guess Iggy's gotta take matters into her own hands -- literally.
14. She's regained control over that high-octane high-pony.
15. But, for how long?!
16. It's no use. Resistance is futile!
17. Iggy's hair is just too big and/or full of secrets to restrain.
18. F--k gravity, gimme diamonds.
19. Physics class dismissed.