Between spring break in Cabo San Lucas and winter trips to Mammoth Mountain, “Laguna Beach” knew how to do the school year right. But let’s not forget: When you grow up in a beach town, your expertise will always center on summertime.
This week, MTV is airing some viewer-favorite episodes of the show that followed Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari and their friends during their junior and senior years of high school. And while graduation marches and back-to-school bashes always kept us entertained, the real magic of the show seemed to always come between June and August, when classrooms were officially closed. After all, it doesn’t get much better than mid-day barbecues and surfing through the afternoon.
With Summer 2014 officially half over, we decided to look to the “LB” crowd for inspiration on how to spend the rest of our pre-equinox days. Take a look at five things you should still do this summer, per the SoCal gang’s advisement, and be sure to tune in to “Laguna Beach” episodes every morning this week from 8/7c until 11:30/10:30c. And tweet #LagunaLooks while watching for a chance to see your tweet on air!
1. Relax in a hot tub and pepper conversation with talk of threesomes.
2. Throw snacks at your rival during an emotional bonfire.
3. Ignore a girl you don’t really like at a dinner party she’s hosting.
4. Have a summer romance; destroy a summer romance.
5. Pore over memories during one last sunset.