The problem with pick-up lines is that they make guys sound desperate, manipulative or both. A man who can actually hold a conversation is a lot more attractive than one who remembers a bunch of cheesy or gross "conversation starters" (more like "enders") from the internet. Here are regular sentences that would be a lot more effective at impressing most ladies...
1. "My favorite meal to cook is probably [insert any food item that cannot be purchased at a gas station]."
2. "Wow. Jennifer Lawrence has an amazing brain."
3. "I've never seen 'Sex in the City,' but girls always tell me I'm an Aidan."
4. "I'm working tomorrow."
5. "Can I buy you a fro yo?"
6. "You have a great laugh."
7. "Wait. Tell me more about this Brooke character at the office."
8. "He's a rescue."
9. "I have an extra jacket in my car."
10. "Do you play volleyball?"
11. "Really? You look like this girl I know who plays volleyball. She models, too, I think. But you're thinner than her."