When most people think of San Diego Comic-Con goers, they think of one thing and one thing only — the Cosplayer.
Well, specifically the Slave Leia-style Cosplayer with hair up to here and boobs out to there, but guess what? Having attended the world’s most famous Con, we can assure you that there are multiple other “characters” that you will 100 percent be encountering in San Diego this July.
Here are the 11 that you should definitely look out for — and every time you see one, take a shot! (Of espresso! Because you’ll be tired!)
1. The Parent Who Is There For Himself
2. The Parent Who Is Legitimately There For Their Kid
3. The Autograph Collector
4. The Career Con
5. The Tired Celebrity
6. The Person Who Is Legitimately Only There For Comic Books
7. The Guy Who Is There To Hook Up
8. The Hall H Line-Waiter Who Has Been There, Done That And This Time Brought Cool Stuff To Do
9. The Person Who Has Never Waited In Line At Hall H Until Today And Had No Idea What They Were In For And Now Their Phone Is Dead
Healthy tip — avoid this person at all cost. They might kill you.
10. The Dog Riding A Motorized Vehicle
Related: The 21 Least Sexy Cosplay Photos Ever
11. The Slave Leia