In the real world of fine dining, a Michelin Star is the standard of excellence. But at MTV, making supermodel Chrissy Teigen drool is a sure sign you’re an iron chef.
On last week’s “Snack-Off” premiere, between salty popcorn balls and lasagna layered with waffle fries, six amateur chefs in two separate episodes put up their best dishes, which were comprised exclusively of munchies. Some, like bacon berry cupcakes, were hits; others, like wet, severed churros weren’t so much. Good or bad, though, the faces the judges made during serving time were all winners.
Look back at the five best bites so far from “Snack Off,” and be sure to tune in to an all-new episode tonight at 10:30/9:30c!
5) Eddie Huang on the Jelly Belly Burger
4) Yassir Lester on the Child’s Play Cornbread
3) Chrissy Teigen on the Jellybean, Steak and Corn Dream
2) Jason Quinn on the Child’s Play Cornbread
1) Chrissy Teigen on the Jelly Belly Burger