Sure, Tatiana Maslany was majorly snubbed (AGAIN!) at this year’s Emmy nominations, but good news arrived on the Clone Club’s doorstep when it was announced that “Orphan Black” will have a third season. Silver lining, eh, folks?
So while a bunch of crotchety old Emmy voters continue to miss out on one of the best shows on television, the rest of us can rest assured knowing that the BBC America series will return for another season of clonesanity and maybe — just MAYBE — that will be the season that finally forces the Television Academy’s hand and gives Maslany one of their damn statues already.
To prepare for that momentous occasion, we’ve written up some questions we’re d-y-i-n-g for the series to answer. So without further ado…
1. Is Rachel alive?
2. Will Cosima live?
3. …And what secrets are held within Ethan Duncan’s science notes?
4. Where’s Helena?
5. How much does Mark know?
6. What’s wrong with Charlotte’s leg?
7. Is Kira special? (Really?)
8. How did Marian Bowles get involved? (And can we trust her?)
And while we’re at it, what, exactly, do she and Topside want out of the clone project? And does she truly have the clones’ best interests at heart? We got some basic information from Marian Bowles at the end of the season as to what Topside is and does, but it all sounded so canned we know there must be more to it than all that.
9. How much does the government know about Project Leda?
10. And what have they done with Project Castor?
11. Will we ever see Delphine again?
12. Where is Tony?
13. Will Art and Ang Crack the Clone Code?
14. Who’s side is Mrs. S really on? (For real this time.)
15. …And for that matter, what about Paul?
What did you need to find out in “Orphan Black” season three?