Everyone loves Arya Stark. It’s a definitive, not remotely debatable fact. Maisie Williams has gone so above and beyond with her portrayal of this pivotal “Game of Thrones” character that multiple plot lines that did not occur in the “Song of Ice and Fire” book series were added to her story to give her more screen time. In short, Williams is a freaking badass who deserves every bit of praise she gets as an actress.
Of course, most of us know by now that’s she’s also a freaking badass on social media — whether it’s hilarious Vine videos, tweets to Ed Sheeran, or Insta-reunions with other members of the Stark family, she’s got it covered. And on July 9, the pierced and pint-sized actress gave a very informative Instagram AMA, where she revealed the following major truths:
1. Her Favorite Song Is… Something I’ve Never Heard Of
2. Season Five Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Is About To Begin
3. She Doesn’t Believe In Theft (Mostly)
4. A New, Changed Arya Is About To Emerge
5. Pepperoni Pizza Is Basic…ally Delicious.
6. She Has Freakishly Long Toes
7. She’s About To Debut A New Site
8. She’s Not Quite Ready To Settle Down (With A Stranger)