We hate to break it to you, but summer is ending like NOW. Here’s the devastating proof.
1. People ask about your Labor Day plans
2. Your fave sandals break from overuse
Random broken sandal sitting in the middle of the sidewalk in downtown Montgomery. pic.twitter.com/ykjLXxh2CE
— TracyDaniel (@TracyDaniel) July 3, 2014
RIP, dear friend. You were so young. You had so much potential.
3. Back-to-School sales rule the world
4. You’re — *gasp* — getting tired of iced coffee
5. There’s literally nothing left to watch on Netflix
6. You miss all your cute sweaters (and the ugly one, too)
7. You’ve adjusted to being 100% nocturnal
8. The pool’s closed
9. Your summer job is no longer a priority
11. Football practice is a thing
12. Summer work rears its ugly head
13. You’re soooo bored. SO BORED.