Ariana Grande is about to give you her everything, and she brought some friends along for the ride.
After teasing us with snippets of her song/brand-new music video for “Break Free,” the singer unveiled the track list for her highly anticipated second album, My Everything, due out August 25, and it turns out 7 of the 12 tracks are collaborations!
We already knew that Ariana teamed up with Iggy Azalea on the hit single “Problem,” Zedd on “Break Free” and longtime friend Big Sean on “Best Mistake,” a song she told Ryan Seacrest was her favorite track. But there are definitely some surprises as well.
But the biggest shocker of them all had to be who Ariana worked with behind-the-scenes. The track “A Little Bit of Your Heart” was written by none other than One Direction’s Harry Styles, who penned it specifically for the powerhouse diva. Also contributing some songwriting creds were Ryan Tedder and Benny Blanco who wrote the song “We Try.”
Ariana will be on hand to talk all about her album and debut her new single “Break Free” during “Total Ariana Live” on MTV Wednesday, July 2 at 7 p.m.
Check out Ariana’s full track list for My Everything:
2. “Problem” (featuring Iggy Azalea)
3. “One Last Time”
4. “Why Try”
5. “Break Free” (featuring Zedd)”
6. “Best Mistake” (featuring Big Sean)
7. “Be My Baby” (featuring Cashmere Cat)
8. “Break Your Heart Right Back” (featuring Childish Gambino)
9. “Love Me Harder” (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. “A Little Bit Of Your Heart”
11. “Hands On Me” (featuring A$AP Ferg)
12. “My Everything”