What's up with Peeta?
The heroic Hunger Games champion is best known for his selfless acts of bravery, his hopeless romanticism for Katniss Everdeen, and his proficiency as a baker. None of these traits are on display in the new teaser for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1," which features Peeta standing stoically alongside his new BFF, President Coriolanus Snow.
So, what happened here? We know that Peeta was captured by the Capitol during the climax of "Catching Fire," but why on earth is he appearing with Snow in propaganda videos? What could he possibly be thinking?
Actually, we have a few guesses there. Here's what might be on Peeta's mind right now:
1. Pretty standard stuff.
2. Hold it in, baker's boy…
3. "You know nothing, President Snow."
4. Just kidding, they called each other this morning.
5. The master of camouflage, hard at work.
6. Just call him "Peeta Gosling."
7. Silent, but deadly.
8. Heeeeey, sexy laaaaadies!
9. Yeah, Evil Peeta is legitimately pretty terrifying.
What do you think is on Peeta's mind?