After last night’s finale, there’s no question that this season of “Game of Thrones” was the biggest yet. With huge plot twists, deaths galore, enormous intrigues, and giant… um, giants, the fourth season of the HBO fantasy delivered beyond viewers’ wildest dreams.
But after saying goodbye to “Game of Thrones” until its return sometime in 2015, we’re also left with so many burning questions to ponder in its absence. Things like…
1. Can Brienne and Podrick still be friends?
Brienne had previously showed signs of softening toward her doofy companion, but being good natured about a screw-up of this magnitude might take more generosity than she can manage, especially considering how much she must be hurting from getting kicked in the V by the Hound.
2. And speaking of the Hound: Is he? Or isn’t he?
3. What’s in store for Meera and Hodor now that Bran has reached the weirwood tree?
4. Will the remaining Stark kids ever see each other again?
5. How dumb did Tywin Lannister feel during the last moments of his life?
6. And how peeved is Cersei going to be when she realizes that Tyrion escaped, and how?
7. AND! Can Tyrion possibly get away with this?
8. And wait, what about those white walkers?
9. And finally, was Lena Headey just messing with us?