There are hundreds of festivals out there — from Coachella to Cannes to my hometown’s Tulip Festival every year. But nothing is more eccentric than the music festival. For some reason, music brings out the silliness and creativity in all of us. And that’s no different at Bonnaroo, going down this weekend.
But what insanity does Bonnaroo have to offer us in Manchester, Tennessee? Sure, we’ll see fanny packs, flower crowns and really bad sunburns, but there are some things you can see at Bonnaroo that you won’t observe anywhere else.
1. Kim Kardashian in a see-through shirt.
— Kardashian Pedia (@Kardashianpedia) June 14, 2014
2. Internet celebs in green lipstick.
— kandee johnson (@kandeejohnson) June 14, 2014
3. Rob Ford.
— AUX (@AUXTV) June 14, 2014
4. This guy from Royal Teeth drumming in the audience.
— Royal Teeth (@RoyalTeethMusic) June 14, 2014
5. Kanye West trying to fly. (Touch the sky, ‘Ye.)
Kanye West just announced a new song will drop while on stage at the Bonnaroo festival. Our response !! pic.twitter.com/5pAfoO6nYb
— Team Kanye & Kim (@TeamKanyeKim) June 14, 2014
6. Kim K again. But this time with her head severed.
7. You Can Make Your Own Drum There.
8. And Your Own Glass. How Creative!
9. Ben Folds Driving There With A Missing Tire.
— benjamin folds (@BenFolds) June 15, 2014
10. Kanye West‘s Tears Are On Sale For $18.00.
— Samantha Reams (@Reamsicle) June 15, 2014
11. A Jellyfish.
— Tennessean Music (@TNMusicNews) June 14, 2014
12. This Tent Set Conveniently On A Car.
— Emily Young (@emilykyoung) June 11, 2014