Let's be honest: Johnny Knoxville makes a pretty damn good Bad Grandpa. As Bad Grandpas go, he's a solid 9 -- maybe even a 9.5 on a particularly good (bad) day.
But the baddest grandpa of them all? That honor goes to Tywin Lannister.
Paterfamilias of the family who always pays its debts, master of the withering glare, and grandfather twice over to the sadistic Joffrey Baratheon; Tywin Lannister is the Bad Grandpa's bad grandpa. And with "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa .5" making its premiere at 10 p.m. ET on June 15, we're going to let Tywin, Bad Grandpa Extraordinaire, be your reminder of why you should be tuning in to watch an old man getting away with murder. Sometimes literally.
1. A Bad Grandpa doesn't want to hear your bleating.
2. And he's not impressed by your title, either.
3. Also: you aren't funny.
4. He's got serious swagger.
5. He knows exactly what your problem is.
6. But when you truly need him, he'll be there.
7. And when he smiles at you, you'll know you've got something special...
8. ...That is, unless he's planning to kill you. Which, to be honest, is just as likely.
"Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa .5" premieres on MTV at 10 p.m. ET, Sunday June 15.