Things are about to get real in Ed Sheeran’s “Nine Days and Nights” documentary, which premieres on MTV on Tuesday at 11 p.m. So in the leadup to his highly anticipated tell-all, everyone’s favorite redhead is cracking the door open to his life by sharing 101 facts about himself.
So, without further ado:
CLICK HERE TO SEE FACTS 1 through 5!
6. He had his first kiss at the age of 11. And it was wet.
7. A girl can get his attention by having a good sense of humor and good eyes.
8. When it comes to a first date, he’s not always there when you call, but he’s always on time.
9. The craziest thing he has done to show a girl he loves her was fly half way across the world to spend an afternoon with her.
10. He can play guitar, bass, drums, cello and piano.
11. He’s pretty good at multiplication because he has a calculator on his phone.
12. The coolest talent he has (that isn’t music related) is fitting a lot of stuff in his mouth.
13. Australia is his favorite country that he has visited.
14. He can speak a bit of German, and a bit of Greek.
15. He has been to all the states in the U.S. except Hawaii.
16. He mispronounces the names to a lot of cities.
17. His favorite cheesy joke is: What do you call an elephant that doesn’t mean anything? An irrelephant.
18. His favorite Halloween costume was the Gingerbread Man from Shrek.
19. His favorite American term is “douchebag.”
20. His favorite song to sing in the shower is “Everytime” by Britney Spears.
21. The most bizarre thing a fan has asked him: a fan’s mother came up to him backstage and said her friend’s son’s first kiss was Carrie Underwood, and asked if he’d be her daughter’s first kiss.
22. The one thing he never posts on Instagram are pictures of his penis.
23. The worst birthday gift he’d ever gotten was a Barbie doll by his brother.
24. The most bizarre tweets he receives are the sex-related ones that usually come as first responses to anything he tweets.
25. If he could treat his mom to one thing, it’d be an around-the-world ticket every year.
26. The last time he texted Taylor Swift was yesterday.
27. The one person he admires the most in his life is his dad.
28. The person who makes him laugh the most is his cousin Murray.
29. The tattoo that hurt the most was the teacup on his left upper arm.
30. The tattoo that took the longest was the phoenix on his right forearm.
31. If he had to choose between a giant tattoo on his bum or a tiny tattoo on his face, he’d go with the tiny tattoo on the face.
32. If he had to get rid of all his tattoos except one, he’d keep the Matisse painting on the back of his right forearm.
33. One thing he’d never get tattoo would be his name, but then again, one of his tattoos has his name incorporated into it.
34. The most recent concert he has been to was Drake.
35. The one song he always sings at karaoke is “Pony” by Ginuwine.
36. He would love to go on a hip-hop tour with Rick Ross.
37. One of the most recent downloads he loves is Saint Raymond.
38. If he was born a girl, his parents would have named him Emma.
39. When he was younger, he slept with an iguana Beanie Baby.
40. When he was a kid, he thought he’d work at a super market if he didn’t make it as a singer.
41. One of the old aliases he’d use when staying at a hotel was Ed Sheeran.
42. The most “English” thing about him is that he likes tea.
43. His favorite English food is Bangers and Mash.
44. If he were to sing a duet with the Queen of England, he’d sing “God Save the Queen” by the Sex Pistols.
45. He is a pro at the English tradition of pancake flipping.
46. When he forgets the lyrics to a song while performing, he pretends like he’s taking a breath.
47. He doesn’t bring anything on stage with him for good luck except his guitar.
48. He has got a lot of guitar jam faces.
49. “Sing” is his favorite song to perform at the moment.
50. He’s a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys.
51. He would love to hear Beyonce cover one of his songs.
52. The first celebrity he ever met was Prince Charles.
53. He has Rick Ross’ phone number.
54. Three things that will always be in his fridge are ketchup, gin and fajita mix.
55. He can cook a mean Mexican dish.
56. A food he definitely thinks should not exist is kale.
57. He has never tried cat food before.
58. The one thing he couldn’t live without is Oreos.
59. If he could trade places with one person, it’d be a comfortable cat.
60. The first place he will bring his kitten Graham when he’s big enough is the countryside.
61. His spirit animal is a midget cat.
62. If his kitten Graham wore clothes, he’d probably have the same style as Ed.
63. An essential for him to have in the studio while he’s recording is peace and quiet.
64. If he were to save one thing in an MTV time capsule, it’d be a diary he kept from 2009-2010.
65. If he could have any superpower, it’d be the power to heal, and when you heal somebody, they in turn get the power to heal.
66. If he could appear on any MTV show, it’d be Geordie Shore.
67. If he could guest star on any TV show, it’d be “Game of Thrones”.
68. The first thing he remembers seeing on MTV was an Eminem documentary.
69. If there was going to be a show about his life, it’d be called Beer, Beats, & B*tches.
CLICK HERE FOR FACTS 70-74!
75. His biggest pet peeve is rude people.
76. He is not into emojis.
77. An article of clothing he least enjoys wearing is Y-Fronts, or briefs.
78. His biggest turn off when it comes to girls is arrogance.
79. His worst fear is heights.
80. Horror films are his least favorite kind of movie.
81. He’d make a terrible jewel thief.
82. He wishes he were good at football (soccer).
83. He taught himself how to beat box.
84. His signature dance move is standing in the corner, and nodding his head.
85. He can’t burp on command.
86. His favorite movie of all time is “Goodfellas”.
87. His hair is his favorite feature.
88. His favorite song off his X album is “Thinking Out Loud.”
89. His favorite scent is the smell of new stuff.
90. The biggest purchase he has made since “blowing up” was a house.
91. The most expensive item on him right now is a watch.
92. The most he has ever spent on a guitar is $7,000, a Martin guitar from 1907.
93. If he found $20 on the ground he’d stick it in a collection box.
94. He decided to buy a farm for himself because he wants a goat.
95. The one thing he spends too much money on is taxis.
96. The next big purchase he wants to make is a car.
97. He’s a master at building Lego houses.
98. He has a birthmark on the side of his eye.
99. He would not kiss or lick a toilet seat. He doesn’t like germs.
100. The hashtag that best describes his life at the moment is #winning.
101. An American artist people would be totally surprised to know he listens to is Ty Dolla $ign.