In case you hadn’t noticed, Emma Watson is very likely the most flawless human being ever to exist on earth. Whip-smart, fashion forward and blessed with both impeccable taste and extra super-strength gorgeous good looks, her only possible competition for World’s Awesomest Person is Beyonce, maybe.
And let’s be honest, Bey probably doesn’t know how to pronounce “Wingardium Leviosa” even half as well.
But hey, don’t take our word for it. Let Emma herself show you exactly why she’s actually, literally perfect!
1. She’s the cutest dancer, ever.
2. She’s a self-identified feminist with smart things to say about love.
“I’m a feminist, but I think that romance has been taken away a bit for my generation. I think what people connect with in novels is this idea of an overpowering, encompassing love — and it being more important and special than anything and everything else.”
3. She knows the correct pronunciation of “Leviosa.”
4. She’s got great taste in books.
@realjohngreen I stayed up til 4 finishing your book last night. I miss the Pittsburgh crew. Please tell them I say hi and send my love! Xx
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) September 30, 2013
— Emma Watson (@EmWatson) March 18, 2014
5. She throws a mean punch.
6. And she wields a shovel like nobody’s business.
7. She has the best perspective on her youthful fashion faux pas.
“I mean, there was a dress I wore to the final Harry Potter premiere. I looked like I was trying to dress like a sugarplum fairy. I looked like a meringue.”
8. Plus, she thinks fashion should always go green.
9. But she still takes risks, i.e. singlehandedly making it cool to wear a dress over pants.
10. She can make anything sound like a good idea, from felony theft…
11. …to being a psycho.
12. She insisted on getting an education, even though she was already a multimillionaire.
13. She’s the world’s best awkward/sexy pole dancer.
14. This is her “dangerous” face.
15. And can we just talk about this haircut?
16. Not to mention her starring role in the best and weirdest gif in the universe.
17. And in this moment, we’d swear she was infinite.