All remains silent on the Jonas Brothers' now-defunct [article id="1715740"]Twitter account[/article] following their tour cancelation last week. But, Joe Jonas gave his first interview since news broke of a [article id="1715334"]"deep rift" within the band[/article].
One week after the tour cancelation, the 24-year-old made an appearance Thursday night at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts Gala in Beverly Hills, which he attended without his brothers. "I'm not going to talk about that right now," he told People, when asked about the band's current status.
While the band had been working on a new album, V, there's no word on if or when it will ever be released. For now, Joe shared that he's looking at other projects to fill his time. "I think acting would be fun. I would like to," he said, adding that he's also producing music for other artists, although he didn't name who specifically. Inside the black-tie shindig, Joe was spotted hanging out with "Glee" star Chord Overstreet and chatting with his [article id="1617022"]ex-girlfriend Camilla Belle[/article].
Nick and [article id="1710224"]Kevin Jonas, who is expecting his first child[/article] with his wife, Danielle, have yet to comment on their plans in the wake of the hiatus.
The JoBros canceled their 19-date fall tour last week. It was scheduled to kick off last Friday in Pennsylvania and would have ended November 6 in Seattle. Explaining the reason for the last minute cancelation, the trio cited "a deep rift within the band. There was a big disagreement over their music direction." The official statement about the scrapped tour added that the future of the band "remains to be seen" and that the rift was linked to "creative differences" within the trio.