Gucci Mane Faces Second Assault Claim

Victim claims Gucci punched him two days after rapper allegedly attacked a soldier in Atlanta.

Gucci Mane is facing yet another assault claim. Even as the rapper (born Radric Davis) is facing an arrest warrant in Atlanta over a claim that he hit an Army soldier over the head with a champagne bottle at a nightclub on March 15, a second man has come forward with a similar story.

A man who identified himself as TJ, said Gucci, 33, assaulted him two nights after the initial incident, according to WSBTV 2 in Atlanta.

“I haven’t ever been so humiliated in my life and disrespected,” said the victim, who claimed that the “Spring Breakers” co-star punched him in the jaw in the early hours of March 18 in Philadelphia. “He punched me on the left side of my face, right here in the jaw, knocking off my glasses.”

The alleged assault took place at Club Onyx in Philly, where Gucci performed earlier in the night. After the show, TJ said he tried to shake hands with and meet the rapper when he was punched.
“I sustained a chipped tooth in the back. I sustained also swelling on the left side,” TJ said.

MTV News reached out to the Atlanta Police Department on Monday to inquire about the arrest warrant issued in the first incident and did not receive a response at press time.

In that assault, the soldier claimed that while celebrating his birthday in the VIP section of the Harlem Nights club in Atlanta he approached Gucci for a photo and was struck with a champagne bottle in the head. The wound reportedly required 10 stitches and resulted in a concussion.

At press time it did not appear that Gucci had turned himself in and spokespeople for the rapper could not be reached for comment. Despite the arrest warrant, Gucci played a show in Indiana on Saturday night and is scheduled to play in Tallahassee, Florida, on April 5 and Norfolk, Virginia, on April 27.

Often guilty, never convicted. Serving 15 years to life at MTV News.