Looks like Lil Wayne doesn't have many worries. Reports that the Young Money boss suffered a [article id="1696290"]seizure-like medical scare[/article] on his private jet were a tad overblown. Weezy is doing just fine.
"Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration," his rep said in a statement to MTV News. "He is at home on doctor-mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love."
Wayne keeps a jam-packed schedule and has to cancel a Saturday appearance at the Jefferson Mall in Louisville, Kentucky in support of his TrukFit clothing line, but the multiplatinum rap star will reschedule.
It was originally reported that the "A Milli" MC had to make an emergency landing in Texas on Thursday, where he was taken to a local hospital, treated for several hours and released around 6 p.m. local time.
MTV News caught up with Weezy last week in Las Vegas, were he talked to us about his upcoming solo album I Am Not a Human Being II, which is scheduled for a December release. It doesn't appear that Thursday's hospitalization will slow him down in the least bit. "Production on the album — I got people like Juicy J, Cool & Dre, David Banner on down to uh — I mean it's so many, shoot," he told us before revealing that he has also been in the studio with Kanye West.
"Yeah [West] got some music on there," Wayne confirmed. "It's crazy, actually I don't want to give too much up but he's got a big hand in the album, you'll see."
Leave your well-wishes for Lil Wayne in the comments below.